- The online tool for submissions is now open.
- Please note the schedule for submission and registration.
- Speakers and poster presentors are expected to participate in presence at the conference and they declare their willingness to do so by submitting their abstract.
- If the submission has been accepted as a talk or presence poster, the speaker has to register within one week as participant and pay the registration fee by January 23, 2022. Otherwise the acceptance will be withdrawn, as afterwards a presence participation is no longer guaranteed.
- The program of the conference is also limited due to the regulations. Therefore, we offer all those whose submission was not accepted as a talk or presence poster to record a poster presentation, which will then be made available via the conference homepage.
- The final decisions will be communicated by mid of January 2022 so that there is some time to arrange travel and accommodation.
- Conference languages are English and German. Oral presentations are expected to be delivered in the language of their abstracts. We also encourage that slides and posters are prepared in English.
- The length of the abstracts is limited to 250 words including references.