Welcome to the DAGStat Conference 2022! The sixth conference of the Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik will take place in Hamburg, from March 28 to April 1, 2022. The conference is hosted by the Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf in close cooperation with the Universität Hamburg and the Helmut-Schmidt-Universität.
The conference is also the 68th Biometric Colloquium of the German Region of the International Biometric Society (IBS-DR) and the 45th annual conference of the Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl) – Data Science Society.
We are very much looking forward to the DAGStat conference in 2022 and would like to announce some special features of the conference:
- The conference will be conducted in presence, but limited to vaccinated and recovered persons. Depending on the pandemic situation in March 2022, an additional test concept may be set up.
- Since the number of participants is limited to 600 due to the university's regulations, we will stream the event.
- If the pandemic situation does not allow a face-to-face meeting, the conference can be held on short notice as an online-only conference.
- We strongly recommend that you make sure that you can cancel any bookings regarding travel (e.g. train/flight) and accommodation at short notice and free of charge, as the organizers cannot cover cancellation costs.
- Please note the schedule for submission and registration. The online tool for registration is now open.
- For a brief overview you may download the conference flyer.
- The on-site registration is in the Erika-Haus.