2G plus regulation
This means persons who recovered from COVID or fully vaccinated persons are admitted if they can also present a negative test result. Participants with a booster vaccination do not need a test.
- The meeting without daily testing can be attended by those who have been vaccinated three times or vaccinated twice and had a prior infection once (the order does not matter).
- At the meeting with daily test may participate who is twice vaccinated, once vaccinated and prior infected or twice recovered.
- Those who can provide proof of recovery are considered to have recovered if the first positive PCR test was at least 28 days ago and no more than 90 days ago.
- Participants who do not need a test will receive an admission bracelet at the beginning of the meeting, which is valid as 2G+ "proof" for the duration of the meeting.
- For a detailed definition of ful immunization and recover see https://www.hamburg.de/coronavirus/15762772/2022-01-06-sozialbehoerde-corona-2g-plus-regelung/ (in German).
- Participants who need a daily test will also receive an admission bracelet, which is valid only for that day.
- The certificates of vaccination or convalescence status, as well as the test certificates are to be carried in digital or analogue form (exception see above).
- Only official tests are accepted, no self-tests or similar.
- Any physical contact with each other should be avoided.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 m is to be kept during the entire conference.
- Observe hygiene (coughing and sneezing rules, hand hygiene, do not touch your face).
- FFP2 masks must be worn on the premises of the UKE.
- For better tracking of infections, the Corona warning app should be used.
- If there are signs of infection (e.g. fever, dry cough, breathing problems, loss of sense of smell/taste, sore throat, aching limbs), do not attend the conference.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each entry and exit.
- Snacks during the coffee breaks, lunch bags during the lunch breaks and drinks throughout the day will be distributed to participants at the lecture halls and at the Erikahaus.
- Distance rules must also be followed during coffee and lunch breaks.
- During the conference dinner the hygiene regulations of the Rickmer Rickmers (in German) have to be considered.
- The hygiene rules of the city of Hamburg apply to the guided tours: https://www.heute-stadtfuehrung.hamburg/corona-virus/ (in German).
The complete hygiene protection concept, coordinated with the responsible health authority is available here (in German).